library/content-pack endpoint for Library Content Packs.
is_unclassified field to Project Classifications.
unclassified include parameter to Project Classifications.
- LDAP Connections:
- The accepted
ldap_method value that replaces
verification_categories to connector/connection endpoints.
project-classifications endpoint for Project Classifications.
- Added read-only
project_classification field to Projects endpoint.
- Added read-only
project_classifications field to Risk Policies.
project_classification field to Project Survey Draft endpoint.
matched_classification_answers field to Project Survey Draft endpoint.
group-mappings endpoint for LDAP connection.
facets parameter to Tasks endpoint.
- Tasks endpoint now performs basic faceting to show task counts by phase.
- Added Remote Integration Agent endpoint.
- Added Task Note examples for POST (create) and PATCH (update).
- Added Project Analysis file upload endpoint.
- Added Compliance Regulations endpoint.
- Added Verification Status endpoint.
- Updated Risk Policy endpoint.
- Merged existing
conditions.task_statuses field into
filters.regulations now returns item IDs instead of a slug.
- Tasks without a verification status will now display the value
"none" instead of
none in the
analysis_auth_mode to ALM and Verification Connection params.
- Supported values are
api_token as an additional authentication mode for CA Agile Central.
- Added custom lookup filtering to the name field in the
- Added regulations field to the Risk Policy endpoint.
- Removed filtering of risk policies by phases, tags, task_statuses
- Added combined jobs (ALM/Analysis/LDAP) endpoint
project filter to the Verification Connections endpoint
is_file_upload field for Verification connections.
- Added filtering to Analysis Plugins endpoint:
- Can now filter by
- Added Analysis Plugins endpoint.
archived field to the
parent field of Projects and Releases endpoints:
url field on the Project resource and on the
parent field will now return a null value if it is meaningless (i.e. archived projects don't have valid urls).
risk_relevant filter to Tasks endpoint.
status_note field to Tasks endpoint. Allows a note to be added when changing the status of a Task.
hidden include parameter to Project Survey endpoint. Allows hidden answers and questions to be displayed.
value_hint_text to alm-plugins to provide more details when labelling JSON fields.
risk_rating field to expanded problem field in Library and Project Tasks.
became_relevant field to Tasks.
last_verification include filters to Tasks.
application expand filter to Projects.
- Added writable project-level tagging to Tasks.
- Task tags can be expanded into library-level & project-level tags.
- Added Risk Policy endpoint.
- Updated Business Units/Applications/Projects endpoints with risk policy fields.
debug_mode field to Verification Connections and ALM Connections.
- Removed redundancy of nesting the survey twice on the project survey endpoint.
- Added profile_draft, survey_complete and survey_dirty fields to projects endpoint.
- Dropped references to PUT in the docs, to encourage the use of PATCH.
- Updated the structure of the filters field in the report-settings endpoint.
- Added search capabilities to phases endpoint.
- Added documentation for Project Release endpoint (previously undocumented).
- Added test endpoints for connectors and connections.
- Added support for creation and deletion of manually added library tasks to Tasks endpoint:
manually_added_from_library field to Task resources.
manually_added_from_library field to Assigned Task.
ad_hoc field has been renamed to
tags to the Application endpoint.
application_tags to Project endpoint.
related_tasks to include the title, phase, and url of each related task in the Tasks and specific Task endpoints.
notify_tasks attribute of UserProfile to include id, name.
updater field to be expanded by default in Task Notes endpoint.
base_project for the Project endpoint.
- Added incomplete_tasks include filter and redesign task_counts include filter on projects endpoint.
business_unit as expand filter.
- Expanded instances of
applications by default.
- Added ALM plugins endpoint, which returns metadata for each ALM integration. Used to render ALM forms.
- Added params field to connector endpoint & make connector endpoint writeable.
base (original project that spawned any number of new releases) to the Project endpoint. (Note: this field will be renamed to
base_project in v4.8.)
persist_phases to Business Unit endpoint.
updated fields to Analysis Note endpoint.
- Renamed ldap group query field to group base dn.
- Original SDE phases can now be edited via the API.
- Phases can be created, edited, or deleted.
- Changed the value of user to email instead of id, since we filter users by email.
- Password can be changed, password metadata retrieved on GET (session / basic authentication only).
- Password reset questions can be created, edited, or deleted.
- API tokens can be generated, revoked or regenerated.
- Email notification settings can be updated.
- Group endpoint now has sync_connections include filter to fetch LDAP connections
that reference groups.
- Group can no longer be deleted if referenced by LDAP connection.
- User Profile can be retrieved or updated via
- LDAP Connections:
- Renamed deactivation to
- Change group_mapping to use SDE group ids instead of group names.
- Added include field
last_job for connections returned by the ALM, Analysis and LDAP Connection endpoints.
updaterfield tasks returned from the
- Added documentation for LDAP connections and jobs.
- LDAP Connections can be created, edited, or deleted.
- LDAP Jobs can be initiated or the results may be submitted.
- Global Roles can be deleted.
- Projects endpoint now has include parameter to get the completion data by phases.
- Added Project Activity endpoint.
- Add is_creator to users in Projects endpoint.
- Initiate a password reset via the API (session / basic authentication only).
- Global roles can be created, edited, or deleted.
- Added documentation for session and basic authentication.
- Business Units, Groups, and Tasks includes the role of the users the resource returns.
- Included the first name, last name for the users returned by the tasks endpoint.
- ALM and Verification Connections include whether they are accessible or not, and the id of their parent Connector.
- ALM and Verification Connections can be created, edited, or deleted.
- ALM sync jobs can be initiated by POSTing to the alm jobs endpoint.
- Analysis import jobs can be initiated by POSTing to the analysis jobs endpoint.
- Project Role can be ordered and searched for by name.
- (Customer created) Project Roles can be deleted.
- Users endpoint returns if a password reset is in progress.
v4.1, v4.0, v3.9, etc.
- The dark times where we had no change log.